Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Turn
Events are turning, and my self awareness has peaked as a result. I'd like to start this over, despite the fact that I pretend it will be read by anyone other than myself. Journaling the old fashioned way a la pen and notebook reminds me too much of the past, consumes too much time, and was written in a pattern that only highlighted all of my negativity.

The blogging trend seems to have gone as quickly as it came. Maybe thats why I don't feel so cliché doing this as I did a few months ago. I have no intentions or plans for this blog other than a lesson in how to display my honest thoughts in their naked form.

I have a feeling I'll be glad I revived this come college time. It's a tiny third of a year away. A wink compared to how long i've had my hobby of breathing. High school for me, has been a blur. I think i'm relieved. The only thing holding me back is the idea that it's supposed to be that way for everybody. Everyone feels that initial relief, but inevitably misses it later. Something nobody will admit this early in the stages of leaving it all behind. I however, know that I will not. I don't want to explain why at this time because that will be rebirthing my blog in the same way I was trying to avoid journaling about. I'll save those stories for another day. Maybe.