Sunday, February 15, 2009
post secret
was particularly predictable, being as how it was just valentines day.
But I was able to relate to one French PostSecret.

It means "I want to be alone."

I had an interesting text message conversation with Erik yesterday, and was surprised at how taboo my feelings toward the idea of a a relationship were to him. I wonder if they would be viewed the same way by the majority, seeing as how I have not gone up on podiums expressing my beliefs of something I find so petty..

Yes I said it. I think relationships are just petty.
I am not relationship material. Being in a long term relationship at a premature age had taught me this as well as turned me off from the idea of any sort of commitment. I know I'll get bored and I know I'll hurt someone. At the very most, I'd just rather be the friend with benefits in someone elses life. That isn't to say that I'm looking for someone, because I'm not. What I mean is, if someone wants a relationship, they're not going to get it, but I'd be happy to provide some casual makeouts here and there.

Is that not what most girls want? Does this shock you in any way? Erik was a little surprised to hear this. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid to death, and I'm in no way criticizing his interpretation of my beliefs, I'm just curious to see how many people would have the same interpretation to the fact that yes, I am a 17 year old high school girl who can do without a relationship or love.

I really have the urge to tell a few people off. The only thing standing in my way is the fact that there's no school for the next week. I could do it online, but gee, I'm not 12 anymore, and it doesn't prodive as much gratification and fun as doing it in person. But I am impatient. I must control myself. Fortunately, control is my specialty.

I just did one of those sneezes that nearly rupture your jugular, and send a very painful vibration through the hollows of your neck. Christ that hurt. I've been sneezing more than usual lately. I can only assoicate it with the constant changes that come with this bi-polar weather. It seems promising though. It's been warmer than usual, so hopefully that means this cold will lift and spring will come early. March is usually a tricky month. But according to the Chinese woman my mom works with (who we've nicknamed Confucious since she's always sharing her Chinese wisdom and philosophies) says that since Chinese New Year came early this year, spring will too. And it's going to be a hot year. Although I could've told you that one. Can anyone say global warming?

Wednesday my trainer took my bodyfat %. I'm up to 11%, I've gone up 5% (from 6% for those who can't do math) it's still too low for menstruation which explains my lack of bloody vagina. Ho hum.

Loving the new template I made in Adobe Dreamweaver all by myself. I'm so proud.

Oh fuck, I'm finally going full blonde again tomorrow. HALLELUJAH.