Saturday, February 21, 2009
not the first
and I won't be the last to voice my opinion on the Rihanna/Chris Brown scandal.

It's just disgusting. Plain and simple. I don't need to use any fancy adjectives to make myself look like any other popular blogger. Chris Brown is a pig and there's nothing more to it. I'll admit I did get my kicks and giggles out of the situation by making cracks like "Listening to Chris Brown's greatest hits featuring Rihanna" and "Looks like Chris Brown's the one breakin' dishes off Rihannas head" which I'll admit was messed up. But that's just my sense of humor. Some find it twisted. Well I have just one thing to say..

Bite me.

But as far as her leaked picture goes, I'm not sure what makes me angrier. The fact that she looked the way she did as the result of a temper tantrum, or the fact that someone would just click away during such a frightening moment. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you human nature.


I got my deceased great aunts sewing machine last night. I can figure out any electronic without help of a manual, and put together most kits without even glancing at the instructions. But a fucking machine from the 1950's has got me beat. What the fuck?! Irony at it's finest dear people. Manuals back then sucked. Yet the thing goes for 500 bucks on most vintage antique websites. Sweeet.

Repetitive bitching blogs about how girls will only fuck guys over really make me laugh my imaginary balls off.

Anyone looking for love is a tool. Ha-ha.

I blew off the city today on account that it's 36 fucking degrees out. I cannot and will not tolerate the cold. Especially not to go wander around the same parts of the city for the umpteenth time in my later teen years. I'll be getting enough of that this time next year anyway.
I rarely leave my house anymore for just those two reasons. Cold. And the fact I'll be missing this down time come next year. I'll be abysmally deep in art projects, and barely have any time to wipe my own twat. Which could pose as a problem since I piss about 98 times in a day.

But for some reason the chaos sounds so welcoming. I was born in Manhattan, so it's what I strive for. Freedom, business, and chaos.

Fuck to the yes.
Go get me a job. DOLPHIN GYM WHY WON'T YOU CALL ME BACK?!