Saturday, January 24, 2009
Math B
Has ripped me a new one, despite my extreme motivation to actually pick up a review book and study for once in my life. I guess it just goes to show I am one of those kids who fail when they study, and coast by on a wave of 90's without giving any book a second glance. All my attempts at being normal just become more futile with every new idea.

I got a very prestigious and admirable 47 on my final, and I still have my regent to be ass-raped with a condom of coarse salt by. I could say that everyone else failed, I didn't have enough time as compared to what I'll be getting for the regent, and my calculator decided to become the equivalent of an ineffective vibrator, and I'd be telling the truth, but it doesn't make it a good excuse or give me back the time wasted studying. I'm going to tutoring in less than an hour, which will probably only prove my aforementioned theory even more.
At least I get to laugh at all the queers taking the SATs.

I've made 14 phone calls to random florists and gyms, filled out applications to 9 stores and 2 libraries, and I still cannot find a job. I guess it's just a sign of the times.
If anyone can set me up with a good job that doesn't involve dealing with deep fryers, the handling of fast food, or calling people up at obscene hours to harass them about a "great deal" they don't want, I would be very grateful.

Until then I'll continue my tirade of calling any number that sounds appealing to me in hopes of scoring some sort of job.
I have 15 numbers on a list already.

This kind of reminds me of being little, and dialing random numbers with my cousin asking each person on the receiving end of the call, if the Spice Girls were there.

We were very naive. Maybe it's a sign that I am still being naive, only in hopes of finding a job.
Ho hum pigs bum.

I've stopped biting my nails, and as a result I'm feeling the same withdrawal a smoker feels when they quit smoking. I think. Maybe. Ok regardless of the fact that I don't really know, it still sucks and is making me very cranky. But my nails look fucking great.