Thursday, January 22, 2009
HooRah
I've adopted a newfound addiction to House, organizing and the feeling of clean.

And it is with the aforementioned statement that I understand why I have no readers. But that's fine with me. I'd rather not have shit all over my nose being as how that's the only way you can effectively network on the almighty blogosphere. I'm not going to paint you a portrait for your limited gratitude and attention like the superficial, faceless, fuckwits I sit around in an all-too-awkward-to-be-pro-posture-desks each repetitive day, who think just because I'm an artist I automatically want to portray them in art.

I'm laying in my warm bed watching house with one word on my brain: wahoo. And then, cut to commercial, cease the happiness flow, say hi to a trailer for a remake of Friday the 13th. Oh fuck me, WHY do people even bother making movies anymore? To ruin the only decent classics or good books I suppose. I'm not saying this particularly on behalf of Friday the 13th, as I've never seen it completely through, but all those poor, massacred Japanese films deserve to be spoken for. AND THE BOOKS. THOSE POOR BOOKS. I refuse to see Coraline because i dont want the disturbed feelungs i experienced and have carried with me for years to be altetemd in any way. If someone rips off Begotten, their intestines will be ripped out in the same manner as Jesus inflicted upon himself in the movie.