Thursday, December 11, 2008
moderation is the key
10 reasons to be anti-social
that's just one of the most truthful blog posts I've ever read.

I've also discovered a new blog that I have not been able to stop reading. Violent Acres. She's an anonymous, educated, cynical, and at the same time respectful person (based on what I've read of hers) and I actually feel like reading her blog makes me smarter. We share a lot of similar views, and I think I've developed a little girl crush on someone I've never seen before. Haha

I did much better this marking period than last. Surprisingly enough, Mrs. Ruderman gave me a 90. Giordano almost gave me an 80, which was bullshit considering kids who have cut at double-digit rates got higher grades. (I barely cut because what am I gonna do, go home and have an extra 46 minutes to myself to do jack shit?) So I called him on it and he changed it to an 85. Still not so great, but it's better than an 80.

I'm relaxed now. Artistically speaking that is. I still create, but it's not so rushed. I should get my slides back from Dwayne in Kansas probably tomorrow, and then I can send them out to Pratt and SVA, therefore completing my entire college application process. I'm crossing my fingers for the SVA scholarship.

I'm wrapping presents left and right with the paper cuts to prove it.

Jersey saturday. I feel cold.