Sunday, December 7, 2008
i don't know i don't know
i don't know what to do with myself.

My portfolio is finished, I want to create more but I'm having mild artists block.
My admissions essays are finished. And I completed my scholastic competition registration. All I need now is to get the submission forms signed for the competition, get my slides back from Kansas, and meet with Rubinson Tuesday to figure this all out.

The only writing I have to do now is for that retarded competition Ruderman is making us enter. Short story or poem. I could probably bang out some wimpy poem about something I really hold no interest in and have it turn out somewhat decent. I'm good with words like that. then when spring time rolls around I have to make my research paper right TO THE VERY LAST GRAMMATICAL CHARACTER (no exaggeration there folks) or I fail. This teacher is a PSYCHO.

I came up with a good concept for the Ezra Keats competition, so I'm covered with that. Both the writing and Ezra Keats competitions have deadlines of January 16th. I suppose I have enough time.

Whoever said senior year was nothing but relaxing lied big time. I think I've done more work in the past few months alone than I have throughout any other year of high school combined. And the funny thing is it's only going to get worse. Especially with the Math B regents coming in January. Another psycho teacher. Don't get me wrong, she's nice. But does she really expect each and every one of us in the class to waste our Thursdays at a "mandatory" tutoring? I don't believe in tutoring especially when it's recommended by the teacher. Isn't that what I'm sitting in your class for 46 minutes a day for? That's YOUR job to teach me. Not anyone elses. And If you can't do that, that's your fault, not mine. My physics teacher did the same thing last year. They stress tutoring in this school just as equally as the stress binders. I'll never understand it.

Leathermouth and Mindless Self Indulgence were amazing last night. Lyn-Z's absence was very dissapointing, but somewhat expected what with her bun in the oven. I hate kids, but that kid is going to be fucking adorable.