Monday, December 1, 2008
goodnight
http://www.freenyc.net/archives/2008/12/the_unbreakable.php
It would have been pretty sweet to have been a part of that.

Mindless Self Indulgence with my best girlies in 5 days. I hope Lyn Z is still playing for them. It's only the beginning of the first trimester!! Ok, so she can refrain from backbends and crowd dives, but entertaining of myself and fellow Starland attendees will not be excused. Not this early. Nuh-uh.

Lately I'm banging out paintings for my portfolio like an overweight hick woman bangs out kids. Oh, and I have a hole in my nose with an oddly curved silver growth sticking out of it. My critique of the day from Tom was "It looks weird on you." Yeah, thanks. I wake up every morning looking forward to the daily battering of my self esteem you provide me with.

Zodiac is a much better movie than I anticipated. I also watched Reign Over Me today. Amazing movie.

1 week. DONE.